Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven
Handmade in Michigan, this outdoor pizza oven brings modern ease to the art of old-world pizza making. Once preheated, it turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. Essential for great pizza, the powerful gas burners reach much higher temperatures than standard home ovens without the complexities of tending a wood fire.
- Gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Available for natural gas (up to 52,400 BTUs) or bulk liquid propane (up to 34,900 BTUs).
- Begin cooking in just 20 minutes; once fully heated, the oven bakes pizza in less than 3 minutes.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
California Proposition 65 Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30" x 30" x 19 1/2" high.
- Cooking deck: 24" x 18".
- Weight: 120 lb.
- Brushed stainless-steel body with ceramic cooking deck and composite ceiling liner.
- Easy-clean debris tray.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- For outdoor use only. Do not use the pizza oven in an enclosed space.
- Do no use beneath overhead combustible surface.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Bulk liquid propane model not designed for use with standard 20-lb. propane tanks.
- Clean exterior with an appropriate stainless steel cleaner.
- Clean the cooking deck with the included brass-bristle brush and steel scraper.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Please allow four weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven
|Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven, Natural Gas||$8,995||$405|
|Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven, Liquid Propane||$8,995||$405|
|Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven, Bulk Liquid Propane||$8,995||$405|