Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Handmade in Michigan, this outdoor pizza oven brings modern ease to the art of old-world pizza making. Once preheated, it turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. Essential for great pizza, the powerful gas burners reach much higher temperatures than standard home ovens without the complexities of tending a wood fire.
- Gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Available for natural gas (up to 52,400 BTUs) or bulk liquid propane (up to 34,900 BTUs).
- Begin cooking in just 20 minutes; once fully heated, the oven bakes pizza in less than 3 minutes.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30" x 30" x 19 1/2" high.
- Cooking deck: 24" x 18".
- Weight: 120 lb.
- Brushed stainless-steel body with ceramic cooking deck and composite ceiling liner.
- Easy-clean debris tray.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- For outdoor use only. Do not use the pizza oven in an enclosed space.
- Do no use beneath overhead combustible surface.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Bulk liquid propane model not designed for use with standard 20-lb. propane tanks.
- Clean exterior with an appropriate stainless steel cleaner.
- Clean the cooking deck with the included brass-bristle brush and steel scraper.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.