Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven & Pizza Station with Pizza Tools
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Handmade in Michigan, the Artisan Fire outdoor pizza oven brings modern ease and convenience to the art of old-world pizza making. Once preheated, the oven turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. Powerful, adjustable top and bottom gas burners reach much higher temperatures—essential for great pizza—than standard home ovens without the complexities of tending a wood fire. Along with the oven, this special collection includes a movable prep station and a complete set of pizza-making tools.
- Pizza oven's gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Oven available with either a 20 lb. natural gas cylinder (up to 52,400 BTUs) or 20 lb. liquid propane cylinder (up to 34,900 BTUs).
- Comes up to temperature in just 20 minutes. Cooks thin-crust pizza in less than three minutes once fully heated.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Oven has brushed-stainless-steel body with ceramic cooking deck, a composite liner and easy-clean debris tray.
- Use pizza oven year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Companion Artisan Fire Pizza Station is equipped with a granite work surface that creates the ideal prep area for rolling out dough and assembling pizzas, with a condiment tray to keep toppings chilled and within easy reach.
- Pizza station elevates oven to 36” height provides cabinet storage underneath for a gas tank plus two drawers and shelving for organizing tools; casters allow you to move it to desired cooking location.
- Pizza-making tools set includes small and large pizza peels, two dough trays, dough scraper and cleaning brush.
- Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven and Pizza Station are individually hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven.
- Artisan Fire Pizza Station.
- Large long-handle perforated aluminum peel.
- Small articulated perforated pizza peel made of stainless steel and plastic.
- Two stacking plastic dough trays that each hold up to twelve 10-ounce dough balls.
- Plastic dough scraper and divider.
- Long-handle cleaning brush with brass bristles and a stainless-steel scraper.
California Proposition 65 Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Dimensions & More Info
- Oven: 30” x 30” x 19 1/2” high; cooking surface 24” x 18”; 120 lb. Made in USA.
- Pizza Station Cart: 78 1/2” x 36” x 36” high; 575 lb. Made in USA.
- Large peel: 16" head with 20" handle. Made in Italy.
- Small peel: 8" head with 47" handle. Made in Italy.
- Dough boxes: 17 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 6". Made in USA.
- Brush: 40" handle. Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- For outdoor use only. Do not use the pizza kitchen in an enclosed space.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Always lock cart casters before use.
- Wipe the pizza oven exterior and pizza station clean with stainless-steel polish and granite cleaner.
- Clean the oven's cooking deck with included brass-bristle brush and steel scraper.
- Hand-wash dough trays and peels.
Please allow six weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.