KAI Folding Steak Knife
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Slender and light with exquisite sharpness, this folding steak knife is perfect for meals on the go. Its distinctive design is based on the first Japanese pocketknife, made in 1896, but with the modern improvement of a locking system to secure the blade open during use. This personal knife slips easily into a coat pocket or small purse, protected by a leather sheath.
- Razor-sharp 16˚ cutting angle on each side cuts effortlessly through meats.
- Japanese 420J2 stainless-steel blade is highly stain-resistant and takes a very fine edge.
- Lever allows for fast, one-handed opening.
- Secure locking liner ensures that blade does not close while in use.
- Durable thermoplastic handle includes an inlaid crest reminiscent of Japanese family emblems and is both durable and beautiful.
- Includes leather sheath for safe storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.2 oz. with sheath.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The blade is extremely sharp and should be handled with caution at all times.
- If you use your knife often, use a honing steel to realign the edge from time to time.
- When the time comes to sharpen your blade, we recommend using a whetstone.
- Thoroughly clean the knife after each use. Simply wipe it clean at the restaurant, then follow up at home by hand-washing the blade with gentle dish soap. Rinse and towel dry immediately. Never soak the knife in water.
- Store the knife in its leather sheath.
Next Day Delivery
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 1 out of 5 by chris from It rusted. Mine was made in Japan. Poor quality stainless steel. I paid $120.00 at storeDate published: 2018-11-12Rated 2 out of 5 by 1234 from Not as advertised. I ordered this as a gift for my husband because its description of Japanese steel but when he received it the blade is stamped CHINA!!!Date published: 2017-09-21