Jura Z8 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The ultimate solution for an unbeatable coffee standard, this machine prepares delicious coffee, espresso, lattes and one-touch Americanos – two at a time – all from an easy touch screen interface. Designed and made in Switzerland, the Jura Z8 offers a true bean-to-cup experience from freshly ground coffee. Its state-of-the-art technology produces ground coffee with speed and precision while the Pulse Extraction Process delivers supreme flavor in ristretto and espresso.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimizes extraction time for professional-quality, barista-style coffee every time.
- Fast, automatic brewing of 16 specialty coffee drinks from the start screen and up to 21 beverages via rotary selection.
- Two pumps and two heating systems allow parallel preparation of coffee and milk for the ultimate latte experience.
- Easy, intuitive 4.3" high-resolution touch screen color display offers intuitive navigation.
- Smart Connect enabled via J.O.E.® app.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 3/4" x 12 1/2" x 15" high.
- 30 lb.
- Model #15192.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Aroma G3 grinder grinds beans fresh for each beverage, to the perfect grind.
- Prepares hot water to customized temperature settings.
- Programmable settings for each drink.
- Ergonomic drip tray and grounds container for easy removal and cleaning.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling at the touch of a button.
- Integrated milk rinsing program for optimum hygiene.
- Adjustable water hardness.
- CLEARYL Smart water filter.
- Use & Care
- Your Jura machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing and cleaning the milk system in the dual spout, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- Clean the milk system daily when preparing milk.
- The coffee-grounds container is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.