Jura X8 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine, Platinum
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The ultimate solution for home or office, this machine prepares delicious coffee, espresso and lattes – two at a time – plus jugs of coffee, all with push-button ease. Designed and made in Switzerland, the Jura X8 Platinum offers a true bean-to-cup experience. Its state-of-the-art technology produces ground coffee with speed and precision while the Pules Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) delivers supreme flavor for ristretto and espresso.
- Pulse Extraction Process optimizes extraction time for professional-quality, barista-style coffee every time.
- Provides fast, automatic brewing of 21 specialty coffee drinks using 6 direct selector buttons.
- Dual spout features two coffee spouts and two milk spouts, allowing you to brew two drinks at a time.
- Easy-to-use color thin-film-transistor LCD screen.
- Jura's fine-foam technology creates milk foam with ultralight consistency.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 14 3/4" x 18 1/2" high.
- 169 fl.-oz. water tank.
- 31 lb.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Model #15177.
- Aroma G3 grinder perfectly grinds beans for each beverage.
- Lockable bean container and water tank.
- Cup positioning aid provides perfect placement.
- Height-adjustable and width-adjustable dual spout fits a wide range of cup sizes.
- Height-adjustable hot water spout.
- Programmable settings for each drink.
- Ergonomic drip tray and grounds container allow easy removal and cleaning.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling at the touch of a button.
- Integrated milk rinsing program for optimal hygiene.
- Adjustable water hardness.
- CLEARYL Pro Blue water filter.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing and cleaning the milk system in the dual spout, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- Clean the milk system daily when preparing milk.
- Coffee grounds container is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe surface of machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.