Jura Impressa XJ9 Professional Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
An achievement of architecture, quality and design, the XJ9 is Jura's Professional flagship machine. With just the touch of a button, you can have a latte macchiato, cappuccino, café crème, espresso or ristretto. An intuitive full-color display makes operating the machine as easy and satisfying as ordering from a master barista. With its large water tank and bean container, it's ideal for large households or offices.
- Creates your favorite espresso drinks at the touch of a button.
- Includes settings for temperature, coffee strength, milk volume and coffee volume for easy one-touch brewing.
- Height-adjustable spout enables you to use both cups and glasses up to 6" high.
- Patented frothing system guarantees featherweight foam and toasty steamed milk.
- Full-color display is backlit for easy reading and offers several themes to choose from.
- Bypass doser lets you use pre-ground coffee.
- Large-scale drip tray and dump box reduce need for frequent emptying.
- Water filtration system prevents scale buildup.
- Large reservoir, hopper and drip tray make it perfect for large gatherings or the office.
- Eco-intelligent design offers an Energy Save Mode and Zero-Energy Switch.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/4"W x 13 1/2"D x 19 3/4"H.
- 134-oz. cap. water tank.
- 17.6-oz. bean container capacity with aroma preservation cover.
- 1450 watts
- Weight: 29 lb.
- Model #13637
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System.
- TFT color display provides user guidance and intuitive operation.
- Height- and width-adjustable dual spout.
- Programmable switch-off time.
- Two separate pipe systems for coffee and milk ensure good hygiene.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling.
- Integrated milk system cleaning program.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Limited 1-year warranty.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Your JURA machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the cappuccino frother, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure that the cappuccino frother always works properly, you should clean it daily when you have been preparing milk. Your machine will not prompt you to clean the cappuccino frother, though it will prompt you to rinse the frother.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.