Jura Giga X7 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
With two grinders, two heating systems and a café-worthy menu of coffee drinks, the Jura GIGA X7 Professional is the complete coffee solution for large offices. The GIGA X7 prepares delicious coffee, espresso and lattes – two at a time – with pushbutton ease. Designed and made in Switzerland, this super-automatic coffee center can be customized to fit your workplace needs and offers a color screen menu for easy drink selection.
- High-capacity coffee center ideal for large professional offices and conference centers (up to 150 cups daily).
- Fast, automatic brewing of 28 beverages including Coffee, Caffè Latte, Café Crème, Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Espresso, Ristretto and more.
- An additional 12 barista recipes can be programmed, including Pepresso, Irish Coffee, Viennese Coffee, Mango Lassi and more.
- Dual spout (with two coffee spouts and two milk spouts) allows you to brew two drinks at a time.
- Brews a pot of espresso-quality coffee in 2 1/2 minutes.
- Easy, intuitive TFT color display screen with rotary switch and button controls.
- Adjustable water amount, milk amount, coffee strength (5 levels) and temperature (3 levels) for each drink.
- Jura's fine-foam technology creates milk foam with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 22 1/4" high.
- 169-fl.-oz. water tank.
- Two 22.9-oz. removable bean containers (approx. 40 servings).
- 40 lb. 2 oz.
- Model #13624.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Before the brewing process starts, the coffee is moistened by the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System to release aroma.
- Two electronically adjustable ceramic disk grinders.
- Two bean containers with aroma preservation seals keep coffee beans fresh.
- Powder chute for ground coffee.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Two thermoblock heating systems for shorter heat-up time.
- Prepares hot water to 3 temperature settings.
- Height- and width-adjustable dual spout fits a wide range of cup sizes.
- Height-adjustable hot-water spout.
- Programmable settings for each drink.
- Programmable switch-on/switch-off time; can be specified for each day of the week.
- White and amber cup illumination.
- Monitored drip tray for easier cleaning.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling at the touch of a button.
- Integrated milk rinsing program for optimum hygiene.
- Adjustable water hardness.
- CLEARYL Pro Blue water filter.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Recommended daily maximum output of 150 beverages.
- Use & Care
- Your Jura machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing and cleaning the milk system in the dual spout, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- Clean the milk system daily when preparing milk.
- The removable drip tray and coffee-grounds container are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item is not eligible for rush shipping and will be shipped directly from the manufacturer within 48 hours. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery after the item is shipped.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.