Jura Giga W3 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bring the café to your workplace with the JURA Giga W3. Featuring a bold and elegant design, this state-of-the-art automatic coffee center offers an impressive menu of 43 coffee drinks, from a pot of coffee to barista specialties like lattes, Viennese coffee and Mango Lassi. Equipped with a super-large water tank and bean hopper, the Swiss-made machine includes auto rinsing/cleaning programs for easier maintenance.
- High-capacity coffee center ideal for professional offices and meetings.
- Fast, one-button brewing of 31 preprogrammed drinks including Coffee, Latte Macchiato, Flat White, Cappuccino, Espresso, Ristretto and more.
- An additional 12 barista recipes can be programmed, including Marocchino, Pepresso, Irish Coffee, Viennese Coffee, White Cool and more.
- Customizable start screen lets you store your favorites.
- Dual spout (two coffee spouts and two milk spouts) allows you to brew two drinks at a time.
- Easy, intuitive TFT color display with rotary selection.
- 5 coffee strength levels and 3 temperature levels.
- Fine-foam technology creates milk foam with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 19 1/2" x 21 3/4" high.
- 169-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 35.3-oz. removable bean container (approx. 40 servings).
- 40 lb. 2 oz.
- Model #15089.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Before the brewing process starts, the coffee is moistened by the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System to release aroma.
- Prepares hot water to 3 temperature settings.
- Height- and width-adjustable dual spout fits a wide range of cup sizes.
- Height-adjustable hot water spout.
- Electrically adjustable ceramic disk grinder.
- Bean container with aroma preservation seal keeps coffee beans fresh.
- Can also brew with pre-ground coffee.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Programmable switch-on/off time.
- White and amber cup illumination.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling.
- Adjustable water hardness.
- CLEARYL Pro Blue water filter.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Recommended daily maximum output of 120 beverages.
- Use & Care
- Your JURA machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing and cleaning the milk system in the dual spout, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- Clean the milk system daily when you have been preparing milk.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.