Jura GIGA 6 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With a touchscreen menu of 28 coffee specialties, the JURA GIGA 6 is a coffee lover's dream. This top-of-the-line model brings the power and speed of a professional coffee machine to home kitchens. At the touch of a button, two ceramic grinders, two pumps and two heating systems work together to prepare barista-quality drinks – two at a time. This intelligent machine even remembers your favorite drink for quick selection on the start screen.
- Choose from 28 preprogrammed drinks, including caffé latte, cappuccino, espresso, latte macchiato, caffé barista, flat white, Americano, cortado, hot water for green tea, and more.
- Large, high-resolution touchscreen color display with artificial intelligence for simple, intuitive operation.
- Identifies each user's personal preferences and displays preferred drinks on start screen.
- Offers three brew temperature levels, 10 coffee strength levels and 10 milk/milk foam temperature levels.
- Coffee and hot milk/milk foam can be prepared simultaneously.
- Fine foam technology creates milk foam with a feather-light consistency.
- Two ceramic disc grinders with electronic automatic grinder adjustment produce your ideal grind and allow you to mix two bean varieties in 25% increments.
- Smart Connect lets you control the machine wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet using the JURA J.O.E. app.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 19 1/2" x 16 1/4" high.
- 88-oz.-cap. water tank.
- Two 10-oz.-cap. bean containers (approx. 20 servings each).
- 39 lb. 11 oz.
- Model #15274.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Two high-performance 15-bar pumps.
- Two Thermoblock heating systems.
- Height- and width-adjustable dual spout.
- Height-adjustable hot water spout.
- Two bean containers with aroma preservation seal to keep coffee beans fresh.
- Chute for brewing with pre-ground coffee.
- Dishwasher-safe drip tray is easy to remove and reinsert with one hand.
- Programmable switch on/off.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Clearyl Smart water filter.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling.
- Includes container for milk system cleaning.
- Use & Care
- Your GIGA 6 machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing and cleaning the milk system in the dual spout, changing the filter, and cleaning and descaling the machine.
- Clean the milk system daily when preparing milk.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Where can I find the manual to read before buying this machine? It says that one is able to select from 3 different temperatures to make your espresso/coffee. I'd like to know what the selectable temperatures are? Same question for milk/cream?Hi Michael The Coffee Addict, Here is a link to the product manual: https://us.jura.com/-/media/global/pdf/manuals-global/home/GIGA-6/download_manual_giga_6_us.pdf?la=en&hash=4450035405E2CABD0DE55879EAF2A7F89C54D21C&em_force=trueDate published: 2019-10-06