Jura E8 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Sheathed in an elegant mirror chrome finish, the JURA E8 Chrome is a countertop beauty that turns out the finest-tasting coffee and espresso, custom brewed one or two cups at a time. Borrowing its inspiration from the world's top baristas, this premium coffee center automatically sets itself to the optimal extraction time for deeply developed coffee flavor and aroma.
- Fully automatic one-button brewing of 12 drinks: flat white, latte macchiato, cappuccino, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 ristrettos, milk foam, portion milk foam, hot water.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) optimizes extraction time to consistently brew professional-quality, barista-standard coffee.
- One-touch cappuccino function for latte macchiato, flat white or cappuccino.
- Fine foam technology creates milk froth with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Easy, intuitive TFT color display with pushbutton control.
- 8 coffee-strength levels and 3 temperature levels.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 17 1/4" x 14" high.
- 64-fl.-oz. removable illuminated water tank.
- 10-oz. bean container (16 servings) with freshness seal.
- 22 lb.
- Model #15097.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Portugal.
- Before the brewing process starts, the coffee is moistened by the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System to release aroma.
- Aroma G3 burr grinder works quickly yet gently to preserve maximum flavor and aroma.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Height- and width-adjustable dual spout.
- Hot water spout.
- Integrated cleaning, rinsing and descaling programs.
- Milk system cleaning at the touch of a button.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) uses RFID technology to automatically detect the filter while the CLEARYL Smart ensures perfect water quality.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Programmable switch-off time.
- Use & Care
- Your JURA machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the cappuccino frother, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure that the cappuccino frother always works properly, you should clean it daily when you have been preparing milk. Your machine will not prompt you to clean the cappuccino frother, though it will prompt you to rinse the frother.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Alley from Misleading Description of Chrome Finish Although the Jura E8 is quite stunning and works very well, we opted for the "elegant mirror chrome finish" for $100 more than the "glossy piano-black finish". It's a plastic chrome that scratches easily. Disappointed in the quality and would recommend the black finish.Date published: 2017-07-06