Jura E6 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
For coffee lovers who want their favorite cup fast with no fuss, the JURA E6 keeps it simple. This automatic bean-to-cup machine offers a front-refillable water tank and easy controls with large buttons for brewing barista-quality coffee, espresso or cappuccino. Adjustable coffee intensity and temperature let you create your perfect drink.
- Fully automatic one-button brewing of one or two coffees, one or two espressos, cappuccino and milk foam.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) optimizes extraction time to consistently brew professional-quality, barista-standard coffee.
- One-touch cappuccino with no need to move the cup.
- Fine foam technology creates milk froth with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Easy, intuitive TFT color display.
- Eight coffee-strength levels and three temperature levels.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 17 1/4" x 14" high.
- 64-fl.-oz. removable water tank.
- 10-oz. bean container (16 servings) with freshness seal.
- 22 lb.
- Model #15070.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Portugal.
- Aroma G3 burr grinder works quickly yet gently to preserve maximum flavor and aroma.
- Adjustable grind settings.
- Adjustable cup size.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Height-adjustable dual spout.
- Hot water at three temperature levels.
- Integrated cleaning, rinsing and descaling programs.
- Milk system cleaning at the touch of a button.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) uses RFID technology to automatically detect the filter while the CLEARYL Smart ensures perfect water quality.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Programmable switch-off time (15 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 to 9 hours).
- Use & Care
- Your JURA machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the milk system, cleaning the milk system, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure that the frother always works properly, clean it daily when preparing milk. If milk has been prepared, you will be prompted to clean the milk system. Your JURA will not prompt you to rinse the frother.
- The removable drip tray and coffee-grounds container are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.