Jura Cup Platinum Warmer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Coffee experts know that in order to savor coffee's fullest flavor and aroma, it's essential to serve it in a pre-warmed cup. This slim countertop unit holds your coffee cups and quickly heats them to the optimal temperature. Program it to turn on at a certain hour and your morning cup will be warm and waiting.
- Two heating elements keep cups at approx. 131˚F, the ideal temperature for serving coffee.
- Each level holds 5 espresso cups, 4 coffee cups or 6 cappuccino cups.
- Passively heated aluminum tray on top provides extra cup storage.
- Two drawers with cushioning system close smoothly and silently.
- Programmable switch-on and switch-off times; auto-off after 12 hours.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 12" high.
- 9 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Slim, compact countertop unit stands next to your coffee machine and doubles as cup storage.
- Closed system prevents heat energy from being lost.
- Holds cups up to 3 1/2" diam. and 4 1/4" high.
- ABS plastic and stainless-steel construction.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the exterior clean with a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.