Jura Cool Control Basic, Milk Cooler
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
To create the lightest, fluffiest milk foam for your favorite coffee drinks, you need to begin with properly chilled milk. This electric milk cooler automatically cools milk to the ideal temperature and keeps it there until you're ready to froth. It's designed to work with all Jura automatic coffee centers with frothing systems.
- Cools milk to 39˚F, the optimal temperature for frothing.
- Maintains temperature in optimal range to prevent freezing.
- Stainless-steel milk container is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Includes milk pipe for connecting to frother on your Jura coffee center.
- Works with the GIGA 5, IMPRESSA Z9 One Touch TFT, IMPRESSA J9 One Touch TFT, ENA Micro 9 One Touch and all other Jura automatic coffee centers with frothing systems.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20-oz. cap.: 5 3/4" x 9" x 6" high.
- 33.8-oz. (1L) cap.: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 9" high.
- 34-oz. cap.: 5 3/4" x 8 1/2" x 8 3/4" high.
- Cool Control Basic 20 oz. (Model no. 70384).
- Cool Control 1L (Model no. 24056).
- Cool Control Basic 34 oz. (Model no. 70878).
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Stainless-steel container and metal pipe is dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior and interior of base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.