- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our popular juniper wreath is now available as a garland, perfect for decorating a doorway or mantel. Evoking a winter forest scene, the fragrant garland is made especially for us by a family-owned California farm and shipped directly to your door to maintain freshness.
- Handcrafted from fresh juniper, silver dollar eucalyptus, spiral eucalyptus and bay leaves with air-dried thistle globes, spruce cones and white larkspur.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Protect from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6' long, 8" wide.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the garland from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move the garland once it has been placed.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the garland in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the garland will last approx. 1 year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Juniper Wreath 20"
- Vendor Shipped