Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Single Portion Popcorn Maker, Set of 2
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These ingenious popcorn makers from Joseph Joseph let you cook and customize your favorite snack with ease. Sized to evenly pop an individual serving of kernels, the microwave-safe containers encourage users to craft snacks that suit their exact flavor preferences – whether it's heavy on the salt, light on the cheese or tossed with garlic pepper.
- Set of two individual-sized popcorn makers.
- Evenly pops 1-oz. portion of popcorn without butter or oil.
- BPA-free, microwave-safe silicone vessel doubles as serving bowl.
- Encourages creative flavoring – add favorite spices and seasonings.
- Includes integrated measuring guide.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam., 5 3/4" high.
- 1-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Fill with popcorn kernels up to the measuring line. Fold top flaps down so they overlap. Place in center of microwave on high heat for 1 1/2–5 minutes (cook time depends on the power of your microwave). Stop the microwave when lid flaps have opened and popped corn has reached the top of the maker. Allow to stand for 1 minute, then carefully remove from microwave.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.