Jacobsen Salt Co. Infused 12 Vial Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspire your favorite cooks to explore an exciting new world of flavors with this artisan set, showcasing a dozen custom Oregon sea salt blends from Jacobsen Salt Co. Each variety begins with hand-gathered water from Netarts Bay, slowly evaporated until it forms light, delicate salt crystals. A creative gift for any food lover, the impressive boxed set includes everything from distinctive herb, citrus and chile salts to aromatic pinot noir and delicate vanilla salts (see More Info tab for details).
- Includes 12 vials, one of each flavor.
- 4.23 oz. total.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pure Flake Finishing Salt: Large, coarse flakes with a beautiful sheen and complex flavor – sprinkle on foods right before serving.
- Vanilla Bean Salt: Madagascar vanilla gives this salt a unique sweet-savory flavor. Use it for baking – or sprinkle it on pan-seared scallops.
- Pinot Noir Salt: Made with wine from Oregon's Willamette Valley, these ruby-hued salt flakes are perfect partners for steak and burgers – or try them with pastas and polenta.
- Smoked Cherry Wood Salt: A sprinkling of this salt adds rich smoky flavors to everything from meats, poultry and seafood to grilled vegetables and roasted potatoes.
- Lemon Zest Salt: Tangy lemon zest gives this salt a bright, complex flavor. Great for adding a fresh, citrusy boost to salads, soups, vegetables and pastas.
- Ghost Chile Salt: Made with smoked ghost chiles, one of the hottest peppers in the world. Adds a fiery spark to popcorn, pizza – or anything else that needs a spicy kick.
- Habanero Salt: This blend of salt crystals and fiery habanero chiles adds vibrant color and a bold, spicy kick to Latin-inspired dishes and cocktails.
- Rosemary Salt: Fresh rosemary gives this vibrant green salt an intense herbal flavor and aroma. Great for everything from grilled meat and seafood to fresh pasta and pan-fried potatoes.
- Basil Salt: The bright herbal flavor of fresh basil shines in this classic seasoning, ideal for salads, vegetables and pasta.
- Garlic Salt: Infused with garlic, this salt is a natural for seasoning pasta, risotto, garlic bread, French fries, popcorn and more.
- Black Garlic Salt: An umami-rich salt with the mellow sweetness of caramelized garlic, this blend is great for everything from salads and grilled veggies to sautéed mushrooms and roast duck.
- Black Pepper Salt: All-in-one seasoning combines sea salt flakes, kosher salt and freshly ground Tellicherry peppercorns.
- Pure Flake Finishing Salt: Oregon sea salt.
- Vanilla Bean Salt: Oregon sea salt, vanilla bean.
- Pinot Noir Salt: Oregon sea salt, Grochau Cellars Pinot Noir.
- Smoked Cherry Wood Salt: Smoked Oregon sea salt.
- Lemon Zest Salt: Oregon sea salt, lemon zest.
- Ghost Chile Salt: Oregon sea salt, smoked ghost chiles.
- Habanero Salt: Oregon sea salt, habanero chiles.
- Rosemary Salt: Oregon sea salt, rosemary.
- Basil Salt: Oregon sea salt, basil.
- Garlic Salt: Oregon sea salt, garlic.
- Black Garlic Salt: Oregon sea salt, black garlic.
- Black Pepper Salt: Oregon sea salt, ground Tellicherry peppercorns.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.