Italian Lava Pizza Stone Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Re-create the tender, bubbly crusts of authentic Italian pizza with a pizza stone made from lava stone formed by Mount Etna, the largest active volcano in Italy. Naturally absorbent, the lava retains heat for steady, even baking and is naturally nonstick, making it a wonderful option for healthy cooking without butter or oil. Use it for baking pizza, focaccia and hearth-baked breads or roasting meats, fish and vegetables. It comes with a wooden peel for easy removal of freshly baked pies.
- Made from Sicilian lava stone formed by active flows of Mount Etna.
- Comes with beechwood pizza peel.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stone: 15" x 11 3/4" x 1/2" thick.
- 11 lb. 4 oz.
- Peel: 12 1/4" x 16 1/4" x 1/2" thick.
- 14 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- The lava stone should always be warmed up in a gradual way at a moderate flame to reach an even temperature across the entire surface.
- After cooking, allow the stone to cool down gradually. Avoid pouring cold water on it as the stone can fissure or break apart.
- Before using for the first time, wash with saltwater and dry carefully.
- Once cleaned, sprinkle with extra-virgin olive or vegetable oil, rub it, and leave it oiled for at least 24 hours. Dry the excess oil with paper tissue or a soft cloth.
- Do not use any type of detergent, as it can soak into the stone and make it unusable.
- After using, let the stone cool, then clean with a cloth soaked in vinegar and a steel-wool pad to remove food debris.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.