Williams Sonoma Smart Tools Bluetooth® Speaker
We designed and developed our Williams Sonoma Smart Tools collection to make it easy for you to watch cooking videos, search for recipes, listen to music and even video chat while you cook and entertain. Sized to fit securely under our Williams Sonoma Smart Tools Kitchen Stand (sold separately), this speaker features Bluetooth® technology that wirelessly delivers exceptional sound quality from any Bluetooth®-enabled device, a line-in port for connecting iPods and other portable music players, and two USB ports for charging devices. It can also be used as a speakerphone for your Bluetooth®-enabled phone.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Crystal-clear sound quality in the kitchen – or anywhere in your home.
- Wirelessly connects using Bluetooth® technology.
- Built-in rechargeable battery makes the speaker portable and provides up to seven hours of play time.
- Two USB ports recharge your devices – never run out of power during your favorite cooking video or in the middle of a conversation.
- Speakerphone capability.
- Nonslip silicone base for stability.
- Premium finish is easy to wipe clean.
We recommend that all current iOS users upgrade to the 6.1 release to experience the best performance from their Williams Sonoma Bluetooth Speaker.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Uses a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (included).
- 4 3/4" diam., 2" high; 12.5 oz.
- Designed in USA; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Connects wirelessly with any iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Includes auxiliary cord for direct audio.
- To clean, unplug the speaker from the power supply. Wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately with a dry cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.