Instant Pot Porcini Beef Bourgignonne Starter
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
For the ultimate Beef Bourguignonne, our Test Kitchen chefs used our customers' favorite recipes to develop a savory, time-saving starter that helps make the most of the Instant Pot. Slow-simmered in small kettles, this savory sauce combines beef and mirepoix stocks with vegetables, tomato paste and a roux. Simply brown some beef cubes in the Instant Pot, then add this sauce. In less than an hour, you can enjoy a delicious, tender meal.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. (approx. 6 servings).
- Made in USA with American and imported ingredients.
- Water, sweet onions, mushrooms (salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid), Merlot wine, garlic, rice starch, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), red wine vinegar, natural roasted onion flavor, Worcestershire concentrate (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), kosher salt, brown sugar (contains molasses), carrots, tomato paste (salt, citric acid), Dijon mustard (distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, water, white wine, spices), porcini mushrooms, roasted garlic, celery, black pepper, onion powder, champignon mushroom extract powder (maltodextrin, natural mushroom flavor), citric acid, bay leaves, thyme, celery seed.
- Contains wheat/gluten, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with milk, fish, sesame, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 3 out of 5 by dink from Porcini Beef Starter Tried this for the first time and found the flavor absolutely great. Cooking time was correct on the label. BUT what I found was that the sauce is too thick to use in the instant pot. I initially poured the sauce into the pot and added the beef as stated on the bottle's label. The pot indicated burn on the read out during the cooking process. I opened the top (be careful of steam) and found after I emptied the contents into another bowl that the sauce had burned onto the bottom of the pot. I cleaned the pot and tried again with the same results. When I emptied the pot the second time I added some beef broth to the mix to thin it out. I tried again and this time no problem. I noted that the meat did not burn to the bottom, just the sauce. I then had to add a little corn starch to the finished product on the saute function to thicken it up again. The meal was excellent even after all of the problems. My suggestion would be to make the sauce thinner and then thicken it up after finished cooking. I will be purchasing this again, but I will be adding a thinning step to the process in order for the insta pot to function properly.Date published: 2019-09-12