Instant Pot Max Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Make slow-cooked meals fast with the Instant Pot Max. This versatile all-in-one kitchen essential offers a whopping nine functions, handling everything from pressure cooking and sautéing to slow-cooking, making yogurt and creating moist, tender sous-vide dishes. Boasting the industry's highest sustained working pressure (15 PSI), this Instant Pot cooks food faster than ever and lets you do home pressure canning.
- 9 functions in a single pot: Pressure Cook, Canning, Soup/Broth, Rice, Sous Vide, Sauté, Slow Cook, Yogurt and Keep Warm.
- Pressure cooker reaches up to 15 PSI, a pressure previously only available in stovetop pressure cookers.
- Automated Steam Release gives the option to program quick release, pulse release or natural release.
- Large LCD display with intuitive touchscreen interface for seamless programming.
- Settings are easily adjustable – even while cooking is in progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 8 hours of cooking time.
- New NutriBoost™ technology creates a boiling motion during pressure cooking to add nutrition, flavor and taste to broths and soups.
- Slow-cooker setting has 2 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté program has 2 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Keep Warm setting has 3 temperature settings – Low, High and Custom – and keeps food warm up to 24 hours; Custom allows users to adjust the temperature within a range.
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, cookbook and mini-mitts.
- One-year warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" x 13" x 13" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 13 lb. 8 oz.
- Cord length: 35".
- Made in China.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel with clearly marked measurements and no chemical coatings.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles for both left- and right-handed use.
- Sound on/off option.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior, interior and inner base rim of cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Lifter
- Free Fast Shipping
Does the Max seal automatically when the lid is locked, like the Ultra does?Hi leftydana, The Instant Pot Max automatically seals when it comes to pressure, same as all the Instant Pot models in the market.Date published: 2018-11-22
Why does the Max Instant Pot cost more than the Plus, yet it holds 2 quarts less? What is the difference? Thanks…Hi Wyndi - The Max offers a few more features than the Plus and has the ability to keep food warm for up to 24 hours versus 10 hours in the Plus. Here are the additional features that the Max has: - Pressure cooker reaches up to 15 PSI, a pressure previously only available in stovetop pressure cookers. - Keep Warm setting has 3 temperature settings and keeps food warm up to 24 hours. - Automated Steam Release gives the option to program quick release, pulse release or natural release. - Intuitive touchscreen interface for seamless programming. - New NutriBoost™ technology creates a boiling motion during pressure cooking to add nutrition, flavor and taste to broths and soups. Thanks!Date published: 2018-12-05