Instant Pot 6-Qt. Max with Pasta Night Starter Sauces
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make great pasta dinners in a hurry with our exclusive set, featuring the Instant Pot Max. Boasting the industry's highest sustained working pressure (15 PSI), this powerful Instant Pot is faster than ever. The versatile all-in-one kitchen essential offers a whopping nine functions – from pressure cooking, sautéing and slow-cooking to making yogurt, creating sous-vide dishes and canning fruits and veggies. For classic Italian flavor, we've also included our signature Bolognese Starter Sauce, developed by our Test Kitchen especially for use with the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Max Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker: This high-tech multitasker gives you nine functions in a single pot: pressure-cook, slow-cook, rice, steam, sauté and brown, sous vide, yogurt, can and warm (see More Info tab for details).
Instant Pot Bolognese Starter Sauce: A savory, Italian-inspired blend of onions, tomatoes, red wine, garlic and herbs.
- Set includes Instant Pot Max (6-qt. cap.) and Instant Pot Bolognese Starter Sauce (24.5 oz.).
- Instant Pot is made in China; starter is made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Instant Pot Max Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
- 9 functions in a single pot: pressure-cook, slow-cook, rice, steam, sauté and brown, sous vide, yogurt, can and warm.
- Pressure cooker reaches up to 15 PSI, a pressure previously only available in stovetop pressure cookers.
- Automated Steam Release gives the option to program quick release, pulse release or natural release.
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for seamless programming.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can monitor progress.
- Settings are easily adjustable – even while cooking is in progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- New NutriBoost™ technology creates a boiling motion during pressure cooking to add nutrition, flavor and taste to broths and soups.
- Slow-cooker setting has three temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté and browning settings have three temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Egg setting prepares perfect eggs.
- Sterilize program is ideal for pasteurizing dairy products and sterilizing baby bottles, jars, and utensils.
- Keep Warm setting has three temperature settings and keeps food warm up to 24 hours.
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- Cooking pot is constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings and with clearly marked measurements.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Pot has lid handles for both left- and right-handed users.
- Sound off/on option.
- Recipes included.
- One-year warranty.
Dimensions & Details:
- 13 1/2" x 13" x 13" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 13 lb. 8 oz.
- Cord length: 35".
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Instant Pot Bolognese Starter Sauce
- 24.5 oz.
- Makes 4–6 servings.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
Instant Pot Max
- The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior, interior and inner base rim of the cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.
Instant Pot Bolognese Starter Sauce
- Chicken stock (water, dried chicken stock, salt), vegetable stocks (carrots, celery, onion), gelatin, chicken (with fat and skin), tapioca starch (native), natural flavor, tomatoes (with calcium chloride and citric acid), red cooking wine, shallots, Parmesan cheese (part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), carrots, tomato paste, celery, garlic, modified tapioca starch, butter, extra-virgin olive oil, sugar, salt, black pepper, citric acid.
- Contains sulfites. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, sesame, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.