Star Wars™ Instant Pot® Duo™ 6-Qt. Pressure Cooker, Darth Vader™
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Whether you're a Dark Lord of the Sith, a hungry apprentice or just looking for a way to cook up the Empire's fastest meals, this special edition Star Wars™ Instant Pot is here to help. A tribute to the legendary Darth Vader™, the all-in-one intergalactic kitchen essential offers a whopping seven functions, expertly handling everything from pressure cooking, sautéing and slow cooking to making yogurt. An advanced microprocessor speeds up cooking duration by two to six times, while using 70% less energy than average.
- Streamline meal prep with this special edition Instant Pot, starring the iconic Star Wars villain: Darth Vader.
- 7 functions in a single pot: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer.
- 13 smart built-in programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Yogurt, Keep Warm and Pressure Cook.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can quickly check on cooking progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 4 hours of cooking time.
- Slow-cooker setting has 3 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté and browning settings have 3 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Keep Warm setting keeps food warm up to 10 hours – and can be manually adjusted to stay warm for almost 100 hours.
- Download the free Instant Pot app to access 1000+ recipes, tips and more.
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- One-year warranty.
- © & ™ 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 12" x 12 1/2" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 11 lb. 8 oz.
- Cord length: 36" (or 3').
- Model #Duo 60 Darth Vader™.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles accommodate both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior, interior and inner base rim of cooker with damp sponge, then dry with clean cloth to prevent rusting.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.