Instant Pot Duo Plus80 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make slow-cooked meals fast with the Instant Pot Duo Plus. This versatile all-in-one kitchen essential offers a whopping nine functions, handling everything from pressure cooking and sautéing to slow cooking and making yogurt, cakes and preserves. An advanced microprocessor speeds up cooking duration by two to six times and uses 70% less energy than average.
- 9 functions in a single pot: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and brown, cake maker, yogurt maker, sterilizer and warmer.
- 15 smart built-in programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Keep Warm and Pressure Cook.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can clearly see pot's progress.
- Settings are easily adjustable even while cooking is in progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- Slow-cooker setting has 3 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté and browning settings have 3 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Cake and Egg settings prepare moist cakes and perfect eggs.
- Sterilize program is ideal for pasteurizing dairy products and sterilizing baby bottles, jars, and utensils.
- Keep Warm setting has 3 temperature settings and keeps food warm up to 10 hours
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- One-year warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 13 1/2" x 14 1/4".
- 8-qt. cap.
- 15 lb. 9 oz.
- Cord length: 2' to 3'.
- Model #IP-DUOPLUS80.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings and with clearly marked measurements.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles for both left- and right-handed users.
- Sound off/on option.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior, interior and inner base rim of the cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.
- Never use harsh chemicals detergents, scouring pads or powders on any of the parts or components.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt.
Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt.
OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Lifter
- Free Fast Shipping
Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy from Great customer service!!! While I haven't used the product as yet, I will say that your customer service is absolutely AWESOME!! Thank you!Date published: 2019-10-02Rated 4 out of 5 by Judy from I would buy again Love the machine except had some problems with the quality control. Pitting in pot, the welding on the lid detached, and the thermostat malfunctioned. All the problems were promptly taken care of by Instant pot which I appreciate. The only function that does not work well is the slow cooker function. WAy too slow. I still use my All Clad slow cooker for that method.Date published: 2019-09-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Tina from I would recommend! I love the instant pot! Cooks everything half the time. Their customer service is amazing as well!Date published: 2019-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Suzzie 13 from WOW...IS ALL I CAN SAY This 8qt is simply the best. The same day I purchased this I made 4lbs of pork ribs. It was my first time using a pressure cooker so I was alittle nervous, lol. But, read the manuel first, did a test run to make sure it worked properly. Then looked up the time to cook ribs and corn. 30 min later had fall off the bone ribs with perfect tender corn on the cob. Kernels not too soft or too hard. I was debating between a 6 or 8 qt and chose the larger. I rather have extra room than find out I didn't have enough room with some recipes. So it was easy to operate, food turned out absolutely delicious and dinner In 30 min. Yes, I highly recommend Instant Pot Duo Plus 80 9-in-1 Can't wait to cook more recipes.Date published: 2019-08-20Rated 4 out of 5 by Vicky from Love it!! I have made chicken thighs that you could cut with a fork in 20 minutes. Love it!!Date published: 2019-08-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen from Best Ever! Love it, love it, love it, love it. I talked my sister-in-law into buying one and she in turn bought my mother-in-law one for her birthday and I bought her two Instant Pot cookbooks. She was so happy. Did I mention that I LOVE IT!!!!Date published: 2019-05-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Ruth from I would purchase again as present for our children. Easy to use and is a time saver. Manuals need improvement. Great recipes on line. Instant Pot App runs real slow.Date published: 2019-05-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Natohya from Excited to use So far, so good. I have only used it once and followed the suggested water to rice ratio for brown rice and it came out too hard so I need to get the hang of it and play with the measurements. I am excited to try other recipesDate published: 2019-01-13