Instant Pot Duo Plus80 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Make slow-cooked meals fast with the Instant Pot Duo Plus. This versatile all-in-one kitchen essential offers a whopping nine functions, handling everything from pressure cooking and sautéing to slow cooking and making yogurt, cakes and preserves. An advanced microprocessor speeds up cooking duration by two to six times and uses 70% less energy than average.
- 9 functions in a single pot: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and brown, cake maker, yogurt maker, sterilizer and warmer.
- 15 smart built-in programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Keep Warm and Pressure Cook.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can clearly see pot's progress.
- Settings are easily adjustable even while cooking is in progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- Slow-cooker setting has 3 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté and browning settings have 3 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Cake and Egg settings prepare moist cakes and perfect eggs.
- Sterilize program is ideal for pasteurizing dairy products and sterilizing baby bottles, jars, and utensils.
- Keep Warm setting has 3 temperature settings and keeps food warm up to 10 hours
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- One-year warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 13 1/2" x 14 1/4".
- 8-qt. cap.
- 15 lb. 9 oz.
- Cord length: 2' to 3'.
- Model #IP-DUOPLUS80.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings and with clearly marked measurements.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles for both left- and right-handed users.
- Sound off/on option.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior, interior and inner base rim of the cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.
- Never use harsh chemicals detergents, scouring pads or powders on any of the parts or components.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt.
Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt.
OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Lifter
Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen from Best Ever! Love it, love it, love it, love it. I talked my sister-in-law into buying one and she in turn bought my mother-in-law one for her birthday and I bought her two Instant Pot cookbooks. She was so happy. Did I mention that I LOVE IT!!!!Date published: 2019-05-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Ruth from I would purchase again as present for our children. Easy to use and is a time saver. Manuals need improvement. Great recipes on line. Instant Pot App runs real slow.Date published: 2019-05-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Natohya from Excited to use So far, so good. I have only used it once and followed the suggested water to rice ratio for brown rice and it came out too hard so I need to get the hang of it and play with the measurements. I am excited to try other recipesDate published: 2019-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by BigT from Love it! I am a single guy and it is hard to eat healthy when you don’t Feel like cooking. To avoid eating fast food, I bought this instant pot it is the best appliance purchase ever! I can cook a full healthy meal with FROZEN meat, and I’m eating within an hour! I have a lot of food frozen, also! Ultra-easy for working parents to cook a healthy family meal in minutes! Prep time takes the longest, which isn’t very long with the Instant Pot! I highly recommend buying this NOW! Lol-it is that good. Get the 8 quart; trust me on this one!Date published: 2019-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Michael from I would buy again and recommended it Purchased this as a Christmas gift. Some small pieces had been damaged. I contacted support who responded within 24hours. They requested some information. Once I supplied them with the information they sent out a replacement. That is customer service.Date published: 2019-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Annie from Amazing!!! Not sure why people write reviews based on an obviously malfunctioning machine..... This piece of equipment is a must-have! I have 2.... you can take care of everything with this. I love mine!Date published: 2018-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by LINDA from Great product and company! Couldn't wait to use it! I received the replacement for the brand new one that didn't work, and can honestly say it was worth the wait. Have already made a delicious Beef Bourguignon in a flash!Date published: 2018-11-29Rated 1 out of 5 by SugarNSpice from Did not work right out of the box! Brand new right out-of-the-box and couldn’t even run the steam test because it does not work. Called instant pot, ran the reset with them, and the buttons still don’t work. Non responsive. It lights up and that is as far as it goes. Three emails later with instant pot, pictures and run through again to no avail, they are going to replace the base of my instant pot duo 80. Catch is, they tell me it’s on backorder and they don’t know when the backlog will be finished or when my unit will become available. Cannot say that I would recommend this product, since mine is unusable at this point with no date for replacement.Date published: 2018-10-31