Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 3-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make slow-cooked meals fast with the Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini. This versatile all-in-one kitchen essential offers nine functions, including pressure and slow cooking, sautéing, yogurt making and sterilizing. An advanced microprocessor speeds up cooking duration by 2–6 times and uses 70% less energy than average. The perfect companion to your existing Instant Pot, this compact model is ideal for preparing small meals and side dishes, vegetables and other accompaniments such as rice.
- 9 functions in a single pot: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, sauté/searing pan, yogurt maker, egg maker, steamer, warmer and sterilizer.
- 13 smart built-in programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Egg, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Keep Warm and Pressure Cook.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can monitor cooking progress.
- Settings are easily adjustable, even while cooking is in progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- Slow-cooker setting has 3 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté setting has 3 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Egg setting prepares perfect eggs.
- Sterilize program is ideal for pasteurizing dairy products and sterilizing baby bottles, jars and utensils.
- Keep Warm setting has 3 temperature settings and keeps food warm for up to 24 hours.
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- One-year warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" x 10" x 11 1/4" high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. 10 oz.
- Cord length: 2' to 3'.
- Model #PlusMini.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings.
- Pot has clearly marked measurements.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles for right- and left-handed users.
- Sound on/off option.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior, interior and inner base rim of the cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Lifter
- Free Fast Shipping
Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pam from Great customer service I had a problem with my Instant Pot. When I contacted the company, they had me send a short video of the problem. Even though it was over a year old, they replaced it almost immediately. No hassles. No problems.Date published: 2019-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve from Best thing since slice bread Use it almost every dayDate published: 2018-12-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Elan from Great company, great product Great product!Date published: 2018-11-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Ann from Replacement This was a replacement for one that stopped working after 9 months. Hope this one lasts longerDate published: 2018-11-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Renee from Great upgrade from Duo Mini Wonderful product with consistent performance .Like the LCD read outDate published: 2018-11-12Rated 5 out of 5 by David from Rock on but add disco lights to instapot Seared chicken. Then bbqued it...great digital screen Commander panel individual buttons should be back lit. I do a time reassure cook an forget to turn off p cook button. Should have an audio que to remind me. Amy is a good customer service repDate published: 2018-11-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Fattire5o from Not good for Rice. I like all of the foods that I have cooked in it. But rice does not come out like it does in my Tiger rice cooker. I was hoping it would take place of my pressure cooker, slow cooker and rice cooker. But I will keeping the rice cooker.Date published: 2018-10-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Joan from Passing on the recommendations. I love this. My daughter recommended it to me, and I just recommended it to a total stranger who asked me about it. I can make beef stew in no time at all, and the meat comes out incredibly tender. Cooking (and peeling) eggs is a breeze. Cooking rice is foolproof and I no longer have to clean the stove when the rice boils over (every time for me). I can hardly wait until I get a chance to try one of those little cakes in it! Clean up is wonderful, altho I still haven't gotten the screen thing off to clean that. I'm a little disappointed in the accompanying recipe booklette. The instructions on some things are confusing. With vegetables, do I use steam or pressure??? It needs re-editting.Date published: 2018-10-03
The pressure cooker accessory kit says the largest piece (cake pan) fits any cooker with an 8" diameter. What is the inside diameter of this 3-quart model?Hi Dawn, The dimensions of the 3-qt inner pot are 7″ wide by 4.75″ high so you can use accessories that are about 6” in diameter.Date published: 2019-09-03
Someone in their review mentioned he was going to make mini cheesecake in his 3 qt instant pot. Is that possible? It doesn't have that button, like the 3 qt 10 in 1 I saw online.Hi Julie, You do not need to have a dedicated button. We recommend that you download the app or search the online communities for recipes and advice. We’ve seen cheesecake recipes directed at high pressure for 25 minutes, as an example.Date published: 2019-04-05
Is this an Instant Pot? Or is this a variation of THE Instant Pot. I love this size but I have been told it is NOT an instant pot but a slow cooker.This is an InstantPot multi-use pressure cooker that includes a slow cook function. There are so many things you can do with this cooker. I have this and the 6-quart, I use the 3-quart for side dishes or for smaller servings of chili. Making a cornish game hen in it today. This size is perfect for a couple or young family.Date published: 2019-03-03
I read that these do NOT “slow cook”, at all. Is that true?? Also, EVERYONE leaving a review was at an intermediate cooker/baker, is this even suggested for a BEGINNER??? Thank you.Yes, this does slow cook! It's for beginners as well as experienced cooks. Don't be intimidated by this cooker, there are lots of videos on YouTube to help you get started. I was a beginner when I got my Instant Pot in December, so much can be done in it that I haven't used my stovetop since I got it! Go for it, you'll be glad you did and so will your family!Date published: 2019-05-05