Instant Pot Duo Plus 8-Qt. with Everyday Instant Pot Cookbook
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Make slow-cooked meals fast with the Instant Pot Duo Plus. This 8-qt. machine does everything from pressure cooking, sautéing and slow cooking to making yogurt, cakes and preserves. We've included the Everyday Instant Pot cookbook as the perfect gift set for time-crunched cooks.
- 9 functions in a single pot: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and brown, cake maker, yogurt maker, sterilizer and warmer.
- 15 smart built-in programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Keep Warm and Pressure Cook.
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- Cookbook features more than 70 beautifully photographed recipes for appetizers, breakfast, soups, eggs, main courses and desserts.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #IP-DUOPLUS80.
- 8-qt. cap.
- 14 3/4" x 13 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- Cord length: 2' to 3'.
- 15 lb. 9 oz.
- Book: Hardcover, 144 pages.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can clearly see pot's progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- Slow-cooker setting has 3 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté and browning settings have 3 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Keep Warm setting keeps food warm up to 10 hours and can be manually adjusted to stay warm for almost 100 hours.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles for both left- and right-handed users.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- One-year warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior, interior and inner base rim of the cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.