Instant Pot 6-Qt. Duo Plus60 with Pressure Cooking Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make slow-cooked meals fast with the Instant Pot Duo Plus. This versatile all-in-one kitchen essential offers a whopping nine functions, handling everything from pressure cooking and sautéing to slow cooking and making yogurt, cakes and preserves. An advanced microprocessor speeds up cooking duration by two to six times and uses 70% less energy than average. To inspire you, this set includes our Williams-Sonoma Pressure Cooker Cookbook, with step-by-step recipes for healthy appetizers, main dishes and desserts.
- 9 functions in a single pot: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and brown, cake maker, yogurt maker, sterilizer and warmer.
- 15 smart built-in programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Keep Warm and Pressure Cook.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can clearly see pot's progress.
- Settings are easily adjustable even while cooking is in progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- Slow-cooker setting has 3 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté and browning settings have 3 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Cake and Egg settings prepare moist cakes and perfect eggs.
- Sterilize program is ideal for pasteurizing dairy products and sterilizing baby bottles, jars, and utensils.
- Keep Warm setting has 3 temperature settings and keeps food warm up to 10 hours
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- One-year warranty.
- Williams-Sonoma Pressure Cooker Cookbook includes 39 easy-to-follow recipes, with full-color photographs and step-by-step instructions.
- Hardcover cookbook, 64 pages.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 12 1/4" x 13" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 14 lb. 10 oz.
- Cord length: 2' to 3'.
- Model #IP-DUOPLUS60.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings and with clearly marked measurements.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles for both left- and right-handed users.
- Sound off/on option.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior, interior and inner base rim of the cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Rack
Rated 5 out of 5 by wilsong from Best tool in the kitchen I have had my instant pot for around 2 months and cannot stop using it. Finding recipes are easily found on Youtube, and most are easy and delish! Best babyback ribs ever; and what ever stir fry you like can be done in the instant pot in a few minutes. I just ordered a few more extra inner pots so that I can multicook meals while browning in the oven. This is a must have pot since we are empty nesters and I prefer to cook small amounts for my husband and myself without making it an all day event.Date published: 2019-03-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Katie from Pressure cooker doesn’t work like it should. I pressure cooked beef stew meat three times to get it fall apart tender and it never did it. I will go back to my stove top pressure cooker. I would return it but I didn’t try it till after the 30 days. I have not tried other cooking methods.Date published: 2018-01-17Rated 5 out of 5 by CountryGirl from You'll be Amazed This pot is a welcome addition to any kitchen. Don't be afraid of the pressure cooker feature. It is simple and safe to use. If you've never cooked with pressure you may a have bit of a learning curve, but it will come after only one or two uses. You can make quick work of dinner and you will wonder why you haven't had this in your kitchen before now. The controls are easy to operate and clean up is a breeze. I have made stew and chicken tacos both of which turned out perfect. One word - if you soak your dried beans prior to cooking, you may want to reduce the time. They can easily overcook. This pot has nine featured setting instead of 7. Go for the 9 if you are on the fence. I have not tried the hard cooked egg feature yet but I am curious and will definitely give it a go very soon. I do not think you will be sorry for your choice.Date published: 2017-10-24