Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Meet the ultimate Instant Pot – designed with the help of millions of fans from around the world. To develop the next generation of this ultra-popular cooker, the Instant Pot team researched everything from social media posts to food blogs and message boards to discover the innovations home cooks like you want most. The result is the most intuitive, user-friendly Instant Pot ever, featuring 48 customizable cooking programs for a variety of dishes from soup and beans to rice and ribs. You'll also find many new state-of-the-art design details, including a super-efficient inner pot, automatic lid seal, convenient pressure release button and much, much more.
- Innovative cooker was developed using feedback from millions of Instant Pot fans.
- All-in-one machine is a pressure cooker, sous vide machine, slow cooker, rice cooker, food warmer, yogurt maker, cake maker, sauté pan, stockpot and steamer.
- 48 customizable Smart Programs take the guesswork out of cooking with one-touch convenience for preparing a wide variety of food.
- Advanced touchscreen illuminates to show selection – and has easy-to-use dial for choosing preset programs.
- Upgraded stainless-steel inner pot has redesigned base that increases food's contact with cooking surface for perfect browning, searing and sautéing.
- Inner cooking pot locks in place so it won't move when you're stirring.
- Inner pot can be used on the stovetop – and handles make it easy to lift and transport.
- Ultra-efficient Instant Pot cooks up to 70% faster – and shortens pressure release time with new Quick Cool™ technology.
- Easy-seal lid automatically seals for pressure cooking, while steam-diffusing cover ensures simple, quick pressure release.
- Built-in safety features include Overheat Protection, Safety Lock™ and more.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" x 12 1/4" x 12 1/2" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 17 lb. 5 oz.
- Cord length: 3'.
- Model #112-0081-01.
- Inner cooking pot is constructed of durable food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings – and features clearly marked measurements.
- Instant Pot has brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Includes stainless-steel steaming rack with handles.
- Comes with bonus sealing ring.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior, interior and inner base rim of cooker with damp sponge, then dry with clean cloth to prevent rust.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amanda from Great upgrade from my 6qt Duo I love my Evo Duo Plus. I have a 6qt Duo, and saw some of the newer features and decided to try this. I absolutely love it. The fact the inner pot cannot spin is a HUGE plus. The handy status bar on screen telling you were you are in the process is also great. If you purchase a tray, you can add ice to the top and cut the natural release time down as well. I've made quite a bit in mine and love it. My only "woe" is missing my nonstick pot from my other one :) (I havent had issues, it's just easier to clean is all). I did read a complaint about the sealing ring. There are many ways to deal with the smells. Instant Pot even has the information on their website. I leave mine sitting on the lid with the lid upside down. This allows it to air out without trapping the smells. It arrived with everything it was supposed to, and no issues.Date published: 2019-10-10Rated 4 out of 5 by Megan7 from Great, but missing some parts I bought this almost exclusively because of the handles on the inner pot and the sous vide function. I already owned a duo plus, and the lack of handles always bothered me because the inner pot would just be whirling around while I was trying to sauté something. This model definitely pressurizes and vents faster! Mine was missing the condensation cup, which isn’t strictly necessary, but it’s supposed to be part of the package. I’ve only ever had water in the cup of my old one once.Date published: 2019-10-08Rated 1 out of 5 by Sunny from Not for my kitchen I purchased this appliance because I was looking for a better and easier to use pressure cooker. I purchased this at Williams Sonoma and not other locations because Williams Sonoma offers quality products. Well, this was a surprise. I used this item once and the smell from the silicone sealing ring was so awful, I had to seal it in plastic. I washed it, and additionally put it in the dishasher...to no avail. When I returned to the store, the lady suggested I buy a new silicone seal! Every time I use the product? I was refunded for the product, but not for the Instant Pot mix-in sauce that I purchased. If you don't mind awful smells, this might be a good product, but the seal smelled my kitchen just too muchDate published: 2019-10-04
I see the stainless steel steam rack and bonus sealing ring listed in the description. Does it come with a condensation collector? Any other accessories, e.g., spoon, rice paddle? Also, does the standard Instant Pot glass lid fit on this new model?Hi Suzie, Yes, the Duo Evo Plus does include a condensation collector but does not include the spoon, rice paddle or small measuring cup. The standard Instant Pot glass lid will fit this new model.Date published: 2019-09-23
I just bought the Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus and it overcooked pasta on the first outing and now has the lid completely stuck (will NOT open) on second outing. Vent is open and float release is up. This thing is just not well functioning. I am returning.