Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus 8-Qt. + French Classics Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make classic French dishes quickly and easily with an exclusive set featuring the ultimate Instant Pot – designed with the help of millions of fans from around the world. The next generation of the ultra-popular cooker is the most intuitive, user-friendly Instant Pot ever, with 48 customizable cooking programs for a variety of dishes, from soup and beans to rice and ribs. The machine also boasts many new state-of-the-art design details, including a super-efficient 8-quart pot, automatic lid seal and convenient pressure release button. To help you create fast French cuisine, we included two savory starters, developed by our Test Kitchen especially for the Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus Pressure Cooker: Programmable all-in-one multitasker is a pressure cooker, sous vide machine, slow-cooker, rice cooker, food warmer, yogurt maker, cake maker, sauté pan, stockpot and steamer (see More Info tab for details).
- Instant Pot Porcini Beef Bourguignonne Starter Sauce: Enjoy iconic French flavors with this blend of red wine, porcini mushrooms, roasted garlic and thyme.
- Instant Pot Coq au Vin Starter Sauce: Rustic blend combines red wine, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots with shallots, garlic and thyme.
- Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus Pressure Cooker (8-qt. cap.)
- Instant Pot Porcini Beef Bourguignonne Starter Sauce (24 oz.)
- Instant Pot Coq au Vin Starter Sauce (24 oz).
- Instant Pot is made in China; starters are made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus Pressure Cooker:
- Model #113-0022-01.
- 14 1/2" x 14" x 14" high.
- 8-qt. cap.
- 20 lb. 12 oz.
- Cord length: 3'.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- To develop the next generation of this ultra-popular cooker, the Instant Pot team researched everything from social media posts to food blogs and message boards to discover the innovations home cooks like you want most.
- 48 customizable Smart Programs take the guesswork out of cooking with one-touch convenience for preparing a wide variety of food.
- Advanced touchscreen illuminates to show selection and has easy-to-use dial for choosing preset programs.
- Upgraded stainless-steel inner pot has redesigned base that increases food's contact with cooking surface for perfect browning, searing and sautéing.
- Inner cooking pot locks in place so it won't move while you're stirring.
- Inner pot can be used on stovetop; handles make it easy to lift and transport.
- Ultra-efficient Instant Pot cooks up to 70% faster – and shortens pressure release time with new Quick Cool™ technology.
- Easy-seal lid automatically seals for pressure cooking, while steam-diffusing cover ensures simple, quick pressure release.
- Built-in safety features include Overheat Protection and Safety Lock™.
- Inner cooking pot is constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings – and features clearly marked measurements.
- Instant Pot has brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Includes stainless-steel steaming rack with handles.
- Comes with bonus sealing ring.
- Recipes included.
- Use & Care
- Inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior, interior and inner base rim of cooker with damp sponge, then dry with clean cloth to prevent rust.
Instant Pot Coq au Vin Starter Sauce:
- Water, red wine, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), mushrooms (mushrooms, water, salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid), tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, citric acid), shallots, rice starch, brown sugar (contains molasses), extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, carrots, kosher salt, ascorbic acid, lemon juice concentrate, celery, black pepper, thyme, natural hickory smoke flavor.
- Contains soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, dairy, fish, sesame, mustard.
Instant Pot Porcini Beef Bourguignonne Starter Sauce:
- Water, sweet onions, mushrooms (salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid), Merlot wine, garlic, rice starch, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), red wine vinegar, natural roasted onion flavor, Worcestershire concentrate (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), kosher salt, brown sugar (contains molasses), carrots, tomato paste (salt, citric acid), Dijon mustard (distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, water, white wine, spices), porcini mushrooms, roasted garlic, celery, black pepper, onion powder, champignon mushroom extract powder (maltodextrin, natural mushroom flavor), citric acid, bay leaves, thyme, celery seed.
- Contains wheat/gluten, soy, mustard.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with dairy, fish, sesame.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.