- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With a palette of lavender, purple, green, blue and yellow, this dried wreath calls to mind classic impressionist paintings, which strove to capture the momentary and fleeting effect of our natural world. Hand assembled of air-dried botanicals, it provides an elegant addition to the home.
- Handcrafted from air-dried larkspur, lavender, echinops, oregano, avena, pearly everlasting, ammobium and yarrow.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16", 22" or 30" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- Woven of dried natural materials, this wreath is intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- If wreath is hung outdoors, protect it from sun, wind and rain.
- If wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from moving when door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, this wreath will last up to 7 years.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 4 out of 5 by MAStateBuyer from Beautifully Made! Such a beautiful wreath. The colors are definitely more muted than vibrant, but that's the look I was going for anyhow. I bought the 16" and it's the perfect size for our smaller door. The best feature is how it's so intricately handmade/custom made. The potpourri-type scent it emits makes it even better. I would have given it 5 stars, but feel it's slightly overpriced at $69.95. Love the new addition to our home!Date published: 2018-06-22