Imperia Pasta Machine, Copper
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This Italian-made machine brings old-world style to the modern kitchen with its gorgeous copper and chromed steel body and classic rotary turner. The simple and intuitive design, which is used in homes throughout Italy, makes homemade pasta easy to prepare – from solid sheets to fettuccine and linguine. An optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps dough to make pillow-like ravioli.
- Includes two pasta rollers, one for solid sheets and the other for fettuccine or linguine.
- Extension plate helps guide the dough.
- Clamps firmly to your countertop.
- Copper and chromed steel construction.
- Nickel-plated steel rollers.
- Rubber feet hold machine in place on countertop.
- Optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps two sheets of dough into ravioli.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pasta machine: 7 1/2" x 8" x 6" high.
- Ravioli attachment: 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 5 1/4" high.
- Use & Care
- Use a soft brush to remove excess flour, and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Machine and attachments should not be cleaned with water or detergents as they can cause the machine to clog or rust.
- Occasionally place a drop of oil where the rollers meet the machine to keep the rollers moving smoothly.
Next Day Delivery