Illy X1 Anniversary Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Celebrate 20 years of a contemporary Italian icon with this special anniversary edition of the Illy X1 espresso machine. Designed by architect Luca Trazzi, the X1 revolutionized coffee preparation by making it easy to brew rich, full-bodied espresso at home using capsules. This anniversary edition boasts the bold retro styling of the original with new updates including a steam wand for making cappuccinos and lattes, and a hot water spout for teas and infusions.
- Easy two-button operation for Espresso or Brewed Coffee – just insert a capsule and flip the switch.
- Brews an aromatic, café-quality espresso topped with long-lasting crema.
- Steam wand froths milk for preparing creamy cappuccinos and lattes.
- Hot water supply for tea, infusions and hot chocolate.
- Compatible with Illy iperEspresso capsules only.
- Pour with automatic stop lets you personalize drink volume.
- Designed in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 10 1/2" x 13" high.
- 33.8-oz. water tank.
- 16 lb.
- Model number 60254 (Stainless), 60255 (Black) and 60256 (Red).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Spain.
- Switches to energy-saving mode after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Automatic descaling cycle for simple maintenance.
- Removable cup holder accommodates espresso cups and coffee mugs.
- 15-bar pump pressure.
- Cup warmer.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean.
- Hand-wash capsule handle, steam wand cover and trays.
- To clean the steam wand: Remove the external part of the steam wand. Remove the internal part of the steam wand from the metal tube. After separating the two components, wash them individually with lukewarm water.
- Indicator light will flash yellow when it is time to run automatic descaling cycle.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.