Hudson Hand Knotted Rug, Black
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
African-inspired tribal motifs transform into an eye-catching pattern that creates an aesthetically pleasing contrast against a fresh ivory background. Artisans knot each Hudson rug by hand with soft wool yarns that are sheared to produce a dense, low pile that looks and feels great in any room.
- Made of hand-knotted wool.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad (sold separately) with this style; the rubber-backed pad can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, sizes and colors may vary.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6' x 9'
- 8' x 10'
- 9' x 12'
- Each rug is 1/2" thick.
- Approx. 22 knots per sq. inch.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Indoor use only.
- Rug pad recommended.
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
You May Also Need
Hudson Hand Knotted Rug Swatch, Black
- Free Fast Shipping