Horseradish Crusted Tenderloin
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A stunning centerpiece for any holiday meal, this crusted beef tenderloin roast, with a hint of mustard, cooks to juicy perfection. The horseradish and herbed panko crust is already applied to the meat, so all you need to do to impress your guests is thaw, cook and serve. The cut is boneless, so it's easy to carve into even slices at the table. Add a bounty of side dishes and you have an impressive meal for your favorite crowd.
- 3 lb. total (serves 6–8).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The tenderloin ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze. The tenderloin keeps up to 3 days refrigerated, unopened or 6 months frozen. Once thawed, we do not recommend refreezing the meat.
- Proper Thawing Technique:
- For best results, defrost tenderloin in its packaging in the refrigerator overnight before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place thawed tenderloin on a baking sheet. Roast uncovered, until it an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the roast reads 135°F, about 50–60 minutes, for medium rare. Cover the roast with foil the last 15 minutes of cook time to avoid over-browning the crust.
- Beef Tenderloin: Beef, honey, yellow mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, mustard bran, salt), whole-grain mustard (black mustard seeds, water, vinegar, salt).
- Crust: Panko breadcrumbs (bleached wheat flour, yeast, sugar, salt, soybean oil), prepared horseradish (horseradish, water, vinegar, salt, mustard oil, polysorbate 80), salt, parsley.
- Contains wheat and soy.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.