Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
With its glossy green leaves and festive red berries, holly is a classic emblem of the holiday season. Our traditional garland of fragrant noble fir and incense cedar accented with holly is perfect for framing a doorway, draping across a mantelpiece or spiraling along a staircase. Handcrafted at a century-old Oregon farm, the garland is shipped fresh to ensure the most vibrant color and aroma.
- 6' or 12'.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- With proper care, the holly will last up to 3 weeks.
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the garland and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh natural materials used in the garland are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- Mist with water prior to hanging and mist daily for best results.
- Holly is sensitive to temperatures below 36°F. If not displaying immediately, store in its box in a cool, dark location.
- If you choose to hang your garland outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind, rain, and temperatures below 36°F.
- If your garland is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Parsnip from Disappointing This was advertised as a holly garland "accented" with fir and cedar What I received was a fir/cedar garland accented with 4 pieces of holly. And half of the holly was dried out and dead. Very disappointing, especially since I had ordered this garland last year and been happy with it.Date published: 2017-12-13