Holly Counter Stool
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Glam seating for the breakfast counter. This backless stool is crafted of espresso finished wood, topped with a Tuscan leather seat and accented with polished nickel. Double-dowel construction, a wide, comfortable seat and a protective metal kick plate make it a good choice for everyday dining and frequent entertaining.
- 16.5"W x 13.5"D x 24"H.
- Crafted from solid wood.
- Padded seat is upholstered in leather, trimmed with polished nickel nailheads.
- Front stretcher has a polished-nickel kick plate.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Produced on English Bull hides, Tuscan leather offers the rare combination of leather with a polished finish yet a soft and supple feel.
- Aniline dyed Italian Hides
- Light variations in tone throughout hide are natural and make each piece unique. Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall 16.5"W x 13.5"D x 24"H.
- Seat height: 24"
- Seat width: 16.5"
- Seat depth: 13.5"
- Stretcher height (at front): 7"
- Stretcher height (at sides): 7"
- Leg width: 1.6" sq.
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Made from solid, kiln-dried rubberwood with an espresso finish.
- Crafted by hand with mortise and tenon joinery reinforced with double dowels.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
- Request Swatches
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.