- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Handcrafted by Dana Pollack at her celebrated New York City bakery, these colorful French-style macarons combine crisp meringue shells with rich, decadent fillings. The iconic treats showcase the season's signature red, white and green hues – and include whimsical designs like a snowman, snowflake and Santa outfit. Great for sharing at parties, this assortment features a trio of gluten-free kosher varieties.
- Thin Mint: Bright green meringues cradle a luscious layer of milk chocolate-peppermint ganache.
- Red Velvet: Ruby-red meringues create a beautiful contrast to sweet, velvety cream cheese filling.
- Cookie Dough: Wintry white meringues surround classic chocolate chip cookie dough filling.
- 12 macarons, four of each flavor (9.3 oz. total).
- Certified kosher by KOF-K.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macarons ship chilled with gel ice packs. Upon receipt, place macarons in the refrigerator where they will keep for up to 7 days, or in the freezer where they will keep for up to 1 month.
- The macarons are best enjoyed at room temperature. If refrigerated, remove them from refrigerator approx. 10 minutes before serving. If frozen, remove them from freezer 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Macaron Shells: Sugar, almond flour, egg whites, salt, cream of tartar, egg white powder.
- Thin Mint Filling: Dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), heavy cream, corn syrup, vanilla, natural flavoring, mint oil.
- Red Velvet Filling: Cream cheese (pasteurized milk, pasteurized cream, cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum), unsalted butter, sugar, salt.
- Cookie Dough Filling: Milk chocolate ganache (milk chocolate [cocoa, whole milk powder], heavy cream, corn syrup, vanilla), powdered sugar, modified cornstarch, almond flour, unsalted butter, heavy cream, vanilla, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.