Himalayan Salt Plate with Holder & Salt Plate Book
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Savor the complete salt-plate cooking experience with this three-piece set, which includes our Himalayan salt plate, a holder for safe transport and storage and from our Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen, a cookbook full of easy, salt-plate inspired recipes. An excellent gift for your favorite grill chef or adventurous home cook.
- Set includes our Himalayan salt plate, steel holder and The Salt Plate Cookbook.
- Hand-cut slab of iridescent salt crystal is mined from the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Use the salt plate on the grill or stovetop, in the oven, or as a chilled serving platter.
- Protective holder safely transports the plate to and from the grill, then transforms it into a serving piece.
- Cookbook contains 24 recipes for appetizers, mains, sides, baked goods and desserts, plus tips and trick for using your salt plate.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 12" x 1 1/2" high.
- 11 lb.
- Retains hot and cold temperatures evenly.
- Harvested from ancient Himalayan sea salt deposits.
- Naturally antimicrobial and easy to clean.
- Plate can be used repeatedly until it eventually diminishes with use.
- Made in Pakistan.
Salt Plate Holder
- 8 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Porcelain-enameled steel holder makes carrying salt plate safe and easy.
- Prolongs the life of the plate by protecting its delicate edges and eliminating pressure on any one area.
- Ideal for storing your salt plate.
- Acts as a frame to keep larger pieces of salt together as they wear down.
- Perfect for use on the grill or in the oven, it also turns your salt plate into a convenient serving piece for hot or chilled foods.
- Made in China.
Salt Plate Cookbook
- 24 inspired recipes for cooking with our Himalayan salt plate.
- Recipes include appetizers, mains, sides, baked goods and desserts.
- Highlights: salt-grilled pizza margherita, coconut-curry shrimp skewers, beef teppanyaki, smashed potatoes with chimichurri and salted chocolate chip cookies.
- Prepared and sampled by the Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen.
- Includes a primer on salt plate basics, plus tips and tricks.
- Full-color photos provide plenty of inspiration.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
- Use & Care
- Salt plate must be completely dry prior to using on the grill or in the oven.
- With time and use, the plate's shape will diminish and the color will change.
- Caution: Salt plate will be very hot during and following cooking. Use an oven mitt or glove when handling.
- Salt plate: Scrub with a mildly abrasive brush then wipe with a damp cloth. Dry on a rack for at least 24 hours before using again. Do not immerse in water or leave under running water.
- Holder: Hand-wash with mild dishwashing soap. Dry immediately. Do not use abrasive scrubbers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.