High-Heat Nonstick Steel Grill Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Grill everything from delicate seafood, sliced veggies, meat roasts and grilled sandwiches with this set of stainless-steel pans – featuring a PFOA-free nonstick surface safe for temperatures up to 660°F. The perforated design brings food in contact with the flame for delicious smoky flavor without losing ingredients to the fire. Low, rounded sides promote effortless flipping and turning while searing to perfection.
- Three-piece set includes fry pan, griddle and roaster.
- Made of durable, rustproof stainless steel.
- PFOA-free nonstick surfaces withstand grill temperatures up to 660°F and ensures easy food release and cleaning.
- Roaster: Accommodates a large roast or a whole chicken along with vegetables.
- Griddle: Offers an ample 14" x 12" surface for searing and brown, with low sides to facilitate flipping and turning.
- Fry Pan: Shallow, sloped shape is great for stirring and tossing ingredients over the fire.
- Removable handle on fry pan and griddle for closed-grill cooking.
- Designed for use on charcoal or gas grills.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fry Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- Griddle: 14" x 12" x 1 1/2" high.
- Roaster: 14" x 12" x 2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Caution: Handle can get hot. Grilling mitt or glove may be necessary.
- Use grilling mitts or gloves when handling.
- Do not use with metal utensils.
- Use with heat-resistant nylon BBQ tools.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Glenda37 from Perfect I used these for the first time last night. There are great. Love the distachable handles. The small holes won't allow food to fall through.Date published: 2018-05-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Margaret from love, love, love We had older model of these, silver - everything sticked, could not clean.. We have had this set for several weeks now. Used them at least 10 times, clean up is a breeze. they are like new - so impressed, i have purchased 2 additional sets as gifts. Absolutely the best non stick grill pans out there. you will not be disappointed! ps.love the handles.Date published: 2017-06-16