Hestan Cue Smart Induction Burner
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Whether you're a culinary beginner or an experienced chef, Hestan's revolutionary Smart Cue Cooking System will change the way you cook. Experience state-of-the-art cooking at its best as this induction burner continuously communicates with the Hestan Cue recipe app and cookware to ensure perfect results every time. Smart technology automatically syncs the system's advanced components, adjusting every aspect of the cooking process. Follow along on your smartphone or tablet as the app guides you every step of the way—and be empowered to create dishes you never thought were possible.
- For use only with Hestan Cue cookware (sold separately) and downloadable recipe app.
- Induction burner with integrated technology automatically controls cooking time and temperature for recipes on the Hestan Cue app.
- Uses Bluetooth® technology to communicate with app and cookware as you proceed through a recipe.
- Durable, easy-clean glass ceramic cooktop.
- Can also be used in Manual mode without the app and with induction-compatible cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" diam., 2" high.
- 10 1/2"-diam. cooking surface.
- 4 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Compact, portable and countertop-friendly design.
- Rapid-response induction coils for precision heating.
- Capacitive touch controls and 10 cooking power levels.
- 1600-watt power-efficient burner.
- Black crystal glass cooktop with silver metallic finish.
About the Hestan Cue Smart Cooking System:
- The Hestan Cue app includes over 100 recipes created by Michelin-star chefs, with new recipes continually added.
- Step-by-step videos and detailed instructions guide you through every recipe.
- The Cue system allows you to adjust doneness to your preferences.
- Find recipes for cooking with the ingredients you have on hand.
- Use & Care
- For use with Hestan Cue cookware (sold separately) and downloadable recipe app.
- Can also be used in Manual cooking mode without the app.
- Can be used with most magnetic, flat-bottomed, induction-compatible cookware. Not suitable for use with ceramic, aluminum, hard-anodized, cast-iron, bronze or copper cookware.
- Never place burner on or near heated cooking ranges, cooktops, ovens, broiler/grillers or microwaves.
- Allow the unit to cool down completely before cleaning.
- Wipe top plate with a damp cloth or use a mild, nonabrasive dish soap.
- To clean the control panel, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use oven cleaners, abrasive products, scouring powders or pads to clean any part of the burner. These may leave scratches and damage the unit.
- Never clean burner in the dishwasher or immerse in water.
- Do not spray the outside of the unit with liquid or cleaning products. Liquid could enter the inside and cause a short circuit or electric shock.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Hestan Cue Smart Fry Pan, 11"
Rated 5 out of 5 by SLA1500 from Induction w/brains - Prof Chef Recipes Precise, consistent results with very good professional chef tested recipes. The pan and pot communicate with the induction burner and all is coordinated with the Hestan app on your phone or tablet. Recipes on the app are clear and include video instruction for fail safe results. You can also bypass the recipes and cook in “control mode” which allows you to precisely set and adjust temps on the fly.Date published: 2018-04-07
Hi, Please let me know the working voltage range specification. Planning to buy and take the product overseas.Hi Unni - Here are some stats for the Hestan Cue Smart Induction Burner: Wattage 1600 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hertz Please note that this product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.Date published: 2018-10-30