Hestan Cue Smart Induction Burner & Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Whether you're a culinary beginner or an experienced chef, this revolutionary system will change the way you cook. Experience state-of-the-art cooking at its best as each component systematically communicates to ensure perfect results every time. The advanced fry pan and induction burner use smart technology to sync with the Hestan Cue recipe app, automatically adjusting every aspect of the cooking process. Follow along on your smartphone or tablet as the app guides you every step of the way—and be empowered to create dishes you never thought were possible.
- Set includes Hestan Cue 11" fry pan and portable induction burner.
- Advanced integrated technology automatically controls the cooking process as you're guided through recipes step-by-step, using the free, downloadable Hestan Cue app.
- Smart fry pan, induction burner and recipe app continuously communicate with each other using Bluetooth® technology and embedded temperature sensors to cook foods to your desired level of doneness.
- Guided cooking system with recipe app uses foolproof, step-by-step videos and detailed instructions to lead you through each recipe.
- Fry pan is designed for use only with the Hestan Cue induction burner and downloadable recipe app.
- Induction burner can also be used in Manual mode without the app and with induction-compatible cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam., 4" high.
- 3 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- 12 1/2" diam., 2" high. 10 1/2"-diam. cooking surface.
- 4 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Includes a Smart Capsule and AAA battery for inserting into the pan's handle to facilitate communication with the recipe app and induction burner.
- Tri-ply stainless-steel construction with an aluminum alloy core.
- Fry pan is for use only with the Hestan Cue induction burner and downloadable recipe app.
- Not for use on stove, in oven or with any other cooking appliance.
- Durable, easy-clean glass ceramic cooktop.
- Can also be used in Manual mode without the app and with induction-compatible cookware.
- Compact, portable and countertop-friendly design.
- Rapid-response induction coils for precision heating.
- Capacitive touch controls and 10 cooking power levels.
- 1600-watt power-efficient burner.
- Black crystal glass cooktop with silver metallic finish.
- About the Hestan Cue Smart Cooking System:
- The Hestan Cue app includes over 100 recipes created by the world's best chefs, with new recipes continually added.
- Step-by-step videos and detailed instructions guide you through every recipe.
- The Cue system allows you to adjust doneness to your preferences.
- Find recipes for cooking with the ingredients you have on hand.
- Use & Care
- For use only with the Hestan Cue induction burner and downloadable recipe app.
- Never place fry pan on or near heated cooking ranges, cooktops, ovens, broiler/grillers or microwaves.
- Not intended for use with a lid.
- For use with Hestan Cue cookware (sold separately) and downloadable recipe app.
- Can also be used in Manual cooking mode without the app.
- Can be used with most magnetic, flat-bottomed, induction-compatible cookware. Not suitable for use with ceramic, aluminum, hard-anodized, cast-iron, bronze or copper cookware.
- Never place burner on or near heated cooking ranges, cooktops, ovens, broiler/grillers or microwaves.
- Hand-wash only with warm water. Use a mild, nonabrasive dish soap and nonscratch sponge.
- Never clean fry pan in the dishwasher or immerse in water.
- If food remains on the surface after use or cleaning, use the Hestan Cue Smart Induction Burner to boil a mixture of 1 part baking soda, 1 part vinegar and 3 parts water in the pan to dislodge the food particles, then clean again as stated above.
- Allow the unit to cool down completely before cleaning.
- Wipe top plate with a damp cloth or use a mild, nonabrasive dish soap.
- To clean the control panel, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use oven cleaners, abrasive products, scouring powders or pads to clean any part of the burner. These may leave scratches and damage the unit.
- Never clean burner in the dishwasher or immerse in water.
- Do not spray the outside of the unit with liquid or cleaning products. Liquid could enter the inside and cause a short circuit or electric shock.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Beasley from nice quality however smart phone needed Purchased and tried since I LOVE my smart phone controlled sous vide. Not realizing that you really need to use smart phone for each step, I found it clunky and awkward having to perform a task, swipe or click on each step. Sous vide is set it and forget it, this required too many short steps having to click next after each one - wasn't for me - nice idea but execution didn't work for meDate published: 2018-03-06Rated 5 out of 5 by SLA1500 from Great Company Support !! I experienced a faulty pan. Within an hour of having used the Hestan the first time, I received an email from DJ who is the primary Culinary Support Agent with Hestan. He noticed that the Hestan had "faulted" (who knew they could track these things real-time?) and was checking to see how he could help me. My aggravation was short lived. Apparently, some of the "first production run" pans were faulty. DJ arranged shipment of a replacement the next business day and provided UPS label to return the problem unit. I've used Hestan a dozen times over 5-6 weeks, and it has worked flawlessly. The recipes and the video instruction via the Hestan app is well thought out. I also like how induction technology keeps the cooking surface at precise temps ensuring excellent results. Something more difficult to do with gas even if you monitor via infra-red.Date published: 2017-10-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Brandon from A Nice Restaurant @ Home Had to say something about the Hestan Cue since my wife said "since when did you become such an expert!". Cooked on this a few times and although the first time was a little wobbly, by the second and third recipe I'm not only impressing the boss lady, but having fun cooking!Date published: 2017-07-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Good Eats from Fantastic product! LOVE my Hestan Cue! I didn’t know what to expect at first but this system is truly amazing. I’m a good cook and have a collection of cookbooks, but I tend to make my same “go to” dishes quite often. The Cue helped me step outside my comfort zone to create some pretty spectacular dishes I would normally never attempt. I love that it teaches you new techniques and flavor profiles (sauces are my weakness!). And I can’t believe I can cook fish or crepes in a stainless steel pan WITHOUT sticking. The capper is even my husband (skill level: Top Ramen) can cook fantastic meals thanks to the guidance and temperature control of the Hestan Cue. Heaven!Date published: 2017-05-04Rated 4 out of 5 by Lynn from Guided cooking My partner and I bought the Cue and we are really enjoying it. We've made a handful of dishes (sesame chicken, shrimp tikka masala, steak, scallops) and they have all turned out well. It's really cool to have the app guide you through each step, as well as knowing your food will cook at the right temperature for the exact right amount of time. A lot of guesswork is eliminated! For so-so cooks like me, this is huge. I wish that the Cue came with a larger pan because sometimes I don't always want to cook larger portions in 2 batches, but it's no biggie. I also recommend that users view all the prep videos before beginning the guided cooking. I didn't at first, and found that I was not totally prepared for some of the steps ahead. Anyway, we like the Cue a lot and definitely recommend it- it would be a challenge to use the the plain old stove again with no guarantee of consistent results!Date published: 2017-04-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Deedee from Love my Hestan Cue! Love, love, love my Hestan Cue! What a great innovation! My first dish was Almond Brittle and it was amazing how the Cue adjusted the temperature (quite hot) to cook the candy. It turned out perfectly and I felt like a chef in my own kitchen. Highly recommend this product for those looking for chef-inspired recipes that can easily be prepared at home. Super helpful for easy, quick and delicious meals.Date published: 2017-04-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Adventurous Cook from Fun to use! I just received a Hestan Cue as a gift, and have really enjoyed using it so far. It’s fun and sleek looking, and has really opened to the door to recipes that I would have previously not considered making at home on my own. Case in point: SCALLOPS! Never would I have thought I could cook Scallops to perfection at home, but last week I gave it a shot and I was surprised to find they tasted just as good as fine dining quality (and maybe even better because I got to enjoy at home for half the cost!) It’s definitely a new type of cooking experience, but it’s fun and seems to do a good job at introducing new cuisines and techniques. Looking forward to trying something new this weekend.Date published: 2017-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Love2Cook from Easy to use and great results This is my new favorite smart device! It's really easy to set up: just pop in a battery in the pan, plug in the burner, install the app on your phone, and everything else is automatically done for you after that. The recipes are amazing and the video guides are really helpful. I'll never need to go to a restaurant again!Date published: 2017-04-27