Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt® Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
A stunning design with sweeping curves, our cast-aluminum pan turns out an elegant cake perfect for drizzling with glaze or sprinkling with confectioners' sugar. Nordic Ware based its vintage design on an old German stoneware mold for baking a ring-shaped kugelhopf, similar to American coffee cake.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sitges from Beautiful !!! I made this bundt cake three times already, I haven't had any problems the cake is absolutely delicious and this bundt cake pan is beautiful.Date published: 2019-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Loves2Bake from Beautiful, unique design! My first W-S pan which was given to me as a gift. I have since purchased 5 additional pans.Date published: 2019-01-11Rated 4 out of 5 by A Doll from When it releases, cakes are stunning! So, I make about 50 or so rum cakes every year, beginning in October, of various sizes. I make the minis, the medium size, and the large. The pans, when sprayed with a flour-based spray, worked very well with the medium and large cakes. However, the minis stuck when I added the rum glaze in which the cakes soak (until they "float"). Without adding the glaze, the minis release just fine. I received MANY compliments on the shape of the cakes-more than ever before.Date published: 2018-12-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Angie from Beautiful Each time I make this cake the release and the design turns out beautiful!Date published: 2018-12-04Rated 5 out of 5 by MsGee from I LOVE this cake pan! My cake was absolutely beautiful, moist, & delicious!Date published: 2018-11-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Mjzj from Love it!!! Easy to use and looks beautiful, didn’t stick at allDate published: 2018-10-14Rated 1 out of 5 by Carene from Does Not Release I have owned this Bundt Pan for over a year. Each time I use it, I try to remain positive...carefully oiling, flouring and to my great disappointment, the cake will not release. I guess Bak Klene must be purchased at the same time. My last hope is to try Bak Klene.Date published: 2018-09-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Missie from Delicious Taste and Shapes I brought two cakes pans and I was able to design my coconut cake in a very beautiful presentation.Date published: 2018-09-04