- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Hang this swag in the kitchen, then snip off sprigs of preserved lavender, Santa Cruz oregano, sage, rosemary to add to favorite recipes. The herbicide-free and pesticide-free herbs are grown and arranged by hand on a family farm in Monterey, California. Protect from weather. 20" long. A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. Wash thoroughly before using.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by butterflyblue4 from beautiful picture, shipped whipped result So so disapointed with this Swag, have hidden it in the computer room.....what a waste of money....looks like last years reject...the color is gone ....like it was in the sunny window and faded for a year....would not reccomend this swag to anyone.....Date published: 2016-09-06Rated 1 out of 5 by MegMM from Not as advertised I was so excited to receive this product. When it arrived yesterday, I was immediately disappointed. There was barely any color or luster to the swag and instead of including sage as advertised, I received a substitute of thyme, which gives it an extra-withered look. I have a few dried bunches already from various places and they all still hold their color well, pinks and purples especially. This is a drab and sad looking swag--I've already emailed Williams Sonoma inquiring about what can be done. The price paid does not match the quality of what was received. I do not recommend this at all.Date published: 2016-04-23Rated 2 out of 5 by ireadreviews from not as vibrant and disappointing would not recommend this item. does not look like the photo at all! just very dull color wise- i know the herbs are dried....but does not look as posted on website. i do not recommend this product to anyone! glad i used a 20% coupon...not such a wasteDate published: 2016-04-14