- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Hang this swag in the kitchen, then snip off sprigs of preserved lavender, Santa Cruz oregano, sage, rosemary to add to favorite recipes. The herbicide-free and pesticide-free herbs are grown and arranged by hand on a family farm in Monterey, California. Protect from weather. 20" long. A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. Wash thoroughly before using.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Santa from Dead on arrival This swag wreath was all grey and no color to it at all...doesn’t look anything like the photo so it is very misrepresented here. Would not buy another oneDate published: 2019-12-13Rated 2 out of 5 by Lola217 from Disappointed I was very disappointed with this herbal swag. It looked old and doesn't have much smell to it unless you put your nose right on it. I understand that it's probably been sitting around for awhile, but I did expect it to be more fragrant and not look so drab.Date published: 2019-12-11Rated 3 out of 5 by Lorrel from Over-Priced I was so looking forward to receiving it, but it was a disappointment. While it smelled good, I.e. herbal, I expected it to look fresher and be more substantial for the cost. Will I order it again once I’ve snipped off the herbs, I’ll let you know after I’ve made some soups and stews with these.Date published: 2019-10-04