Heart Shaped Cheese
- Premier Deal
- Premier Deal
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Taste the time-honored culinary traditions of Italy in these Cuore di Rosa cheeses from Caseificio La Bottera – a third-generation farm and creamery in the Piedmont region. To craft their signature cheeses, Mario and Anna Sarale start by sourcing the best milk from cows, goats and sheep on nearby farms. The three types of milk are pasteurized, enriched with cream and transformed into soft, velvety cheese. Molded in the shape of hearts, the cheeses are creamy and slightly tangy. Pair them with sparkling or fruity white wine and your favorite rustic bread and charcuterie. The cheeses also make wonderful desserts, which partner beautifully with ripe berries or a drizzle of honey.
- Set includes two heart-shaped cheeses.
- Approx. 8 oz. each (1 lb. total).
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the cheese in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 10 days. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature. This will prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at ambient temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- For best results, consume the cheese within 10 days of receipt.
- Pasteurized cow's milk, pasteurized goat's milk, pasteurized sheep's milk, rennet, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.