HARRY POTTER™ Mini House Cakes
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enchant dessert lovers with mini cakes that pay tribute to the four famous houses of HOGWARTS™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Handcrafted using the finest ingredients and a dash of sweet magic, these creative confections are made for us by the brilliant bakers at Florida's We Take the Cake. Our quartet includes single-serving cakes in four fabulous flavors, each decorated with colorful sugar-paper artwork showcasing the crest of a different HOGWARTS house.
Red Velvet Cake: Gorgeous ruby-red cake enriched with premium cocoa, slathered with handmade vanilla cream cheese frosting.
Chocolate Cake: Decadent layers of rich chocolate cake, generously cloaked with a chocolate cream cheese frosting.
Coconut: Irresistibly rich, dense coconut cake layered with luscious coconut custard filling and topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting.
Golden Butter: Light, fluffy layers of buttery vanilla cake with lots of velvety vanilla cream cheese frosting.
- Four mini cakes, one of each flavor.
- 3" diam., 1" high each (1 lb. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- HARRY POTTER™ characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s17).
- Use & Care
- The cakes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, remove the plastic from the cakes while still frozen and place bakery box in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cakes to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Chocolate Cake: Butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, cocoa, eggs, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, vanilla.
- Coconut Cake: Butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, eggs, vanilla, coconut extract, sour cream.
- Golden Butter Cake: Butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, eggs, vanilla, sour cream.
- Red Velvet Cake: Butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, cocoa, eggs, vanilla, red food coloring, all-purpose flour.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing: Powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, cocoa, cream cheese, milk, salt.
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing: Powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, salt.
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Icing: Powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, cream cheese, salt.
- Sugar Paper: Tapioca starch, corn syrup solids, microcrystalline cellulose, sugar, water, glycerine, canola oil, polyglycerol esters, titanium dioxide, algin, potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, soy lecithin.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.