HARRY POTTER™ HOGWARTS™ Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Cast a sweet spell over any celebration with a captivating cake that brings home the magic of HOGWARTS™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This towering confection pays tribute to the school with intricate artwork depicting the HOGWARTS crest, complete with the wise motto "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" ("Never tickle a sleeping dragon"). Handcrafted by the culinary wizards at Florida's We Take the Cake, the four luscious layers of rich, moist chocolate cake are interspersed with decadent chocolate cream cheese frosting, finished with velvety vanilla buttercream icing and an enchanting sugar-paper decoration.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the shipping container and store the boxed cake in the freezer for up to 3 months. Alternatively, remove plastic wrap and place the boxed cake in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at ambient temperature. If frozen, remove the plastic from the cake while still frozen and place bakery box in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove the box from refrigerator and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 2 hours before serving. To avoid color changes in the decorated image, keep the cake in its box, out of direct light, while bringing to room temperature. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Chocolate Cake: Butter, flour, trans fat–free vegetable shortening, sugar, cocoa powder, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, fresh eggs, baking powder, salt.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting: Butter, milk, cocoa powder, cream cheese, salt.
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.