Hanging Herbs & Flowers
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring organic beauty into your home with this simple arrangement of birch branches and dried botanicals. Grown and handcrafted in Washington state, the five botanicals – nigella, safflower, artemisia, Echinops and yarrow – are carefully gathered, air-dried and arranged in bunches with natural raffia, then suspended from shapely, bound branches.
- For decorative use only.
- Botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Hang indoors or in sheltered outdoor area protected from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" wide, 16" high overall.
- Each dried botanical is approx. 10"–12" high. The bar is 2 1/2"–4" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the botanical swag from the box.
- The natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or outdoors in a sheltered area protected from the elements. Avoid moisture, direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade in color and become fragile.
- If your botanical swag is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from moving when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our arrangement is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the botanical swag once it has been hung.
- With proper care, this botanical swag will last for up to 7 years.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.