Hancock Gourmet Maine Shore Dinner
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy your own seafood bake for two -- without any of the work. This hearty shore dinner is a taste of New England summer sent right to your door, prepared for you by Hancock Gourmet in Maine using the freshest local seafood. It includes two lobster tails, mussels, snow crab clusters, tiger shrimp and two ears of corn, all bathed in an herbed lemon butter sauce. This award-winning combination is packaged in a large foil bag that can be cooked on the grill or baked in your oven --just thaw, heat and serve. Rounding out your feast is a creamy New England clam chowder rich with hand-shucked Maine clams. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- Two lobster tails (5-6 oz. each), 12 mussels, 2 snow crab clusters, 8 large tiger shrimp, 2 cobettes corn.
- 32 oz. clam chowder (serves 3-4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Seafood dinner: The seafood ships frozen with dry ice. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately. The seafood will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Clam chowder: Shipped frozen with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately. It will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Thaw in refrigerator or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents. Caution: steam is hot.
- Can also be cooked on an outdoor grill. Preheat grill to highest temperature (about 450°F). Place foil bag on center of grill rack and close cover. Grill for 35-40 minutes. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents. Caution: steam is hot.
- Thaw the clam chowder in the refrigerator overnight. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm the chowder, stirring occasionally, until it is steaming and barely simmering at the edges. Do not allow it to boil. Serve immediately.
- Lobster tails, mussels, crab, shrimp, corn.
- Lemon herb butter: Butter (cream, salt), olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, black pepper, garlic, parsley, chives.
- Clam chowder: Water, potatoes, cream, clams (including 2 clams in shell), onions, flour (wheat, barley, niacin,iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (cream, salt), fish base (fish stock, yeast extract, potato flour, whey, corn oil), soybean oil, clam juice, salt, sugar, garlic, black pepper.
- Contains milk, shellfish (clam), fish, wheat, soy.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lobster free seafood bake from Disappointed I received this last week and it came in a sealed box. Wonderful packaging, but after following the cooking directions, we opened the baking package and there was no lobster...I did get 2 extra corn...so I guess it made the weight check.Date published: 2018-07-24