Hancock Gourmet Maine Shore Dinner
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy your own seafood bake for two -- without any of the work. This hearty shore dinner is a taste of New England summer sent right to your door, prepared for you by Hancock Gourmet in Maine using the freshest local seafood. It includes two lobster tails, mussels, snow crab clusters, tiger shrimp and two ears of corn, all bathed in an herbed lemon butter sauce. This award-winning combination is packaged in a large foil bag that can be cooked on the grill or baked in your oven --just thaw, heat and serve. Rounding out your feast is a creamy New England clam chowder rich with hand-shucked Maine clams. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- Two lobster tails (5-6 oz. each), 12 mussels, 2 snow crab clusters, 8 large tiger shrimp, 2 cobettes corn.
- 32 oz. clam chowder (serves 3-4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Seafood dinner: The seafood ships frozen with dry ice. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately. The seafood will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Clam chowder: Shipped frozen with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately. It will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Thaw in refrigerator or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents. Caution: steam is hot.
- Can also be cooked on an outdoor grill. Preheat grill to highest temperature (about 450°F). Place foil bag on center of grill rack and close cover. Grill for 35-40 minutes. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents. Caution: steam is hot.
- Thaw the clam chowder in the refrigerator overnight. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm the chowder, stirring occasionally, until it is steaming and barely simmering at the edges. Do not allow it to boil. Serve immediately.
- Lobster tails, mussels, crab, shrimp, corn.
- Lemon herb butter: Butter (cream, salt), olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, black pepper, garlic, parsley, chives.
- Clam chowder: Water, potatoes, cream, clams (including 2 clams in shell), onions, flour (wheat, barley, niacin,iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (cream, salt), fish base (fish stock, yeast extract, potato flour, whey, corn oil), soybean oil, clam juice, salt, sugar, garlic, black pepper.
- Contains milk, shellfish (clam), fish, wheat, soy.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.